Based: Newcastle City Centre
Employment basis: Fixed term contract, full-time with use of flexi time
Salary: £18,000 + £5,000 bonus potential + Chamber benefits package
Closing date: 3rd May 2019
We seek to recruit a Sales Support Co-ordinator to join our fantastic membership team. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to be part of a passionate and hard-working membership team to help grow and support our members.
North East England Chamber of Commerce is the region’s largest membership organisation, representing 3,000 businesses. From SMEs to multi-nationals, the Chamber brings business people together across a range of member events, to ensure they get access to the best possible support.
For over 200 years, we have been helping businesses and individuals grow their network, knowledge, influence and reach.
What you’ll be doing.
- Identifying prospective members through desktop research
- Account management of existing members
- Directly contacting businesses through telephone, email and social media to generate appointments
- Align member recruitment activity with marketing campaigns
- Assist with member enquires
- Maintain accurate CRM records
- Develop referral networks with existing members
- Attending Networking Events
What we’ve got to offer.
Promoting a healthy work life balance is important to us at the chamber! We believe that providing the right foundations will enable our colleagues to feel energised to achieve their goals and be the best they can be. Colleagues are entitled to a number of benefits including:-
- Attractive salary of £18,000
- Achievable on target bonus of £5,000
- A motivating, encouraging environment to work, based out of our recently refurbished modern offices in the heart of Newcastle city centre
- Learning and development opportunities to enable progression
- Flexible working
- An environment to which we promote a positive culture - we enable change, encourage challenge and demonstrate commitment
- 25 days holiday plus 8 additional bank holidays per year
- Pension scheme, combined 6% contributions
- Health cash plan provided by Westfield Health
What we need to see.
Our team is passionate about North East business and have the ability to work hard to achieve desired outcomes. Skills and experience are important but what is important above all else is character and willingness to learn and achieve. It is vitally important that we find the right person who fits into our beliefs and culture here at the Chamber. Some of the other things we are looking for include:
- Proven track record in B2B Sales and Customer Care
- Target driven
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload
- Well-developed interpersonal & communication skills including strong social media skills
- Customer orientated & focused
- Able to achieve multiple deadlines and targets
- Experience working with CRM systems
How to apply.
If you feel you have the necessary skills, experience and personality to undertake this role, please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.