Chamber 12 days of Christmas competition: Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to residents in North East England excluding a) Chamber employees, b) those who are in any way professionally connected with the competition. If you do not meet the eligibility criteria, then your entry will not be deemed valid
- The competition opens on 2nd December 2019 and closes at 23.59 on the 17th December 2019 (“entry period”). Entries received after the entry period will not be included in the competition.
- No purchase is necessary.
- To be eligible for the competition, within the entry period, entrants must complete the online entry form via the ‘Chamber’s 12 days of Christmas competition’ online advent calendar.
- From all of the eligible entrants, 1 winner per day will be chosen at random by the Chamber.
- The winner will be notified via email within 24 hours of the competition close date, and once the Chamber receives confirmation of the winner’s contact details, the prizes will be sent to the winner by Royal Mail 2nd Class post within 1 week. The Chamber shall not be liable for loss or damage once the prize has been sent for delivery.
- If the winners are unable to be contacted within 3 days of the closing date of the competition, the prize shall be deemed to be unclaimed or unaccepted and a substitute winner may be chosen by the Chamber at its sole discretion. The Chamber will not be responsible or liable for any prize that is unclaimed or declined.
- The Chamber reserves the right to substitute the prizes offered (such prizes will be of equal or greater value) and/or alter the competition in any way, including cancelling or withdrawing the competition altogether.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material and agree to their names being published on the Chamber's social media sites in the event of winning. Non-compliance may render you ineligible to receive the prize.
- No alternative prizes (other than at the Chamber's sole discretion) and no cash alternative is available.
- All applicants acknowledge that, in the course of applying for this promotion, certain information about them will be captured, electronically or otherwise, and will be transmitted to the Chamber. Accordingly, the applicants expressly agree to the transfer of such personal information to the Chamber.
- The Chamber reserves the right to withhold prizes in the event of non-compliance with these terms or if the Chamber deems, in its absolute discretion, there to have been any malpractice throughout the entry period.
- Winners will be required to participate in any subsequent publicity as deemed appropriate by the Chamber and acknowledge that for a period of 1 month following the selection of the winners, the winners’ names may be disclosed to any entrant that makes a request for such information.
- The Chamber's decision is final; no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter: North East England Chamber of Commerce, Aykley Heads Business Centre, Aykley Heads, Durham DH1 5TS (“the Chamber”)
Chamber 12 days of Christmas Prizes: Terms and Conditions
- Day 1 (2nd Dec): Winter Dine & Stay for two at Ellingham Hall
The lucky winner will enjoy the Winter Dine & Stay at Ellingham Hall on Friday 10th January 2020 and will enjoy:
- 5 course romantic evening dinner
- Live acoustic entertainment
- Luxurious overnight en-suite accommodation
- Full Northumbrian breakfast
The booking is for two people and is only valid on Friday 10th January 2020.
WINNER: Steven Gill, LemonTop Creative
- Day 2 (3rd Dec): 4 tickets to Curtains with Jason Manford at the Sunderland Empire
The winner will receive 4 tickets to Curtains at Sunderland Empire on Tuesday 21 January 2020, 7.30pm plus an arrival drink from a specified selection. Entrants to be 18+. Tickets are non-transferable and no monetary value will be given. The winner will be drawn and notified directly by North East England Chamber of Commerce.
WINNER: Jackie Pearson, Henry Colbeck
- Day 3 (4th Dec): Win 2 tickets to see James Blunt at the Utilita Arena
One winner will receive 2 tickets to see James Blunt at Utilia Arena on Monday 17 February 2020, 6.30pm. Under 14s to be accompanied by an adult. Tickets are non-transferable and no monetary value will be given. The winner will be drawn and notified directly by North East England Chamber of Commerce.
WINNER: Melissa Rawlings, International Pipeline Products
- Day 4 (5th Dec): One night stay at Raithwaite Estate in an executive room
The lucky winner will need to redeem the voucher by April 2020 and must notify the reservations team that they have a gift voucher and quote the gift voucher number. The voucher is non-transferable and no monetary value will be given. The winner will be drawn and notified directly by North East England Chamber of Commerce.
WINNER: Brendan Hill, Concern Group
- Day 5 (6th Dec): Win a season ticket for two at Dance City
Enjoy a season of dance with two complimentary tickets to every show in Dance City’s Spring/Summer 2020 season, including Curious Festival’s annual Vogue Ball!
Season tickets entitle the holder to attend one performance of each show, ticket cannot be redeemed on multiple dates of the same show. Must be booked via Ticket Office.
WINNER: CiCi Reagan Twining, Brilliant Estate Planning
- Day 6 (9th Dec): Afternoon Tea for two with a bottle of Prosecco at Sage Gateshead
This afternoon tea is valid from Mon 6 Jan 2020 until Tue 31 Mar 2020, 7 days 12 noon – 4pm; subject to availability. Advance booking required. Afternoon tea menu is subject to change. Vegetarian, gluten / wheat free options are available. Please advise restaurant at time of booking. Includes a bottle of Prosecco to share. Alcohol can be replaced with a soft drink. Table required back after 1 hour 30 mins. Wheelchair access available. Children permitted.
WINNER: Wendy Ledger, Tyneside Audi
- Day 7 (10th Dec): Win a pair of first class tickets with LNER
Trains are subject to availability. Prize is valid until 31st December 2020. The winner will be notified directly by the North East England Chamber of Commerce.
WINNER: Julie Kirby, Simon Bailes
- Day 8 (11th Dec): Win afternoon tea for 2 at Raithwaite Estate
The winner must redeem the voucher by November 2020 and must book in advance. Afternoon tea is served daily between 1pm - 5pm in the conservatory and garden terrace.
Winner: Rebecca Bennett, Tyne and Wear Sports
- Day 9 (12th Dec): Win 2 tickets to a screening of your choice at Tyneside Cinema!
The winner will receive a letter and to claim the tickets, they will need to simply present the letter to a member of the Box Office staff on the day of the screening. Tickets are subject to availability and issued at the discretion of the Box Office Supervisor or Manager on duty. The voucher also excludes Special Events and seats in the Classic Circle. The voucher expires on 31st March 2020.
WINNER: Ben Pickard, Asbestos Audit
- Day 10 (13th Dec): An evening meal for two at Ramada Encore Newcastle-Gateshead
The voucher is valid until 30.06.2020 to the value of £30 food allowance only. Subject to availability.
WINNER: Jason Pavitt, Mistras Group
- Day 11 (16th Dec): Corporate Personal Fitness
Seminar to be delivered by end of Q1 2020 and can accommodate up to 50 delegates.
WINNER: Emma Gibson, Shepard Cox Hotels
- Day 12 (17th Dec): Free Chamber membership for 12 months and one full day meeting pod hire at Sage Gateshead with lunch and refreshments
- Full day meeting pod hire from 9am – 5pm for up to 12 people
- Lunch including tea coffee and cake!
- 3 servings of fresh tea and coffee throughout the day
- Plasma screen for presentations
- Free Wi-Fi
- Discounted car parking
Free Chamber Membership: offer only applies to essential, small, medium and corporate membership packages. Global membership packages are not eligible for this offer. Meeting Pod: Valid until 31st January 2020 (date subject to availability) booking should be made in advance by contacting their events team.
WINNER: Chris Pipe, Planning House
If you have any questions relating to our Chamber's 12 days of Christmas competition, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org