What we do
Grow your network
Our programme of 200+ face to face and online events give you the platform to connect with like minded businesses.
events held across the region each year
Raise your business profile
Utilise our digital platforms and promote the great work you are doing to the network, by sharing your news, offers and events online.
followers in our online network
Increase your visibility
Our online business directory allows you to update your listing to include your business description, products and services.
Members in our searchable online directory
Influence and expand the world you do business in
We help you to build relationships regionally, nationally and internationally, our global network provides links to key markets around the world.
connected Chamber’s across the global network
What we offer
The benefits to you and your business.
- Access to the largest programme of B2B events in North East England including dinners; networking; informative sessions, sector specific forums, internationally focused webinars, and our business leaders’ programme.
- An established support network extending across the globe, providing expert advice and guidance and links to key markets around the world. Also, introductions to Department for International Trade (DIT) in the North East.
- Visibility in our searchable online member directory.
- The opportunity to upload business news stories, events, and offers to our website and join the conversation on social media.
- Regular ‘member spotlight’ campaigns, shining a light on your business and introducing you to the wider network.
- Event sponsorship opportunities to reach specific or select audiences.
- Subscription to, and opportunities to feature or advertise in, the Chamber’s quarterly CONTACT Magazine – 7,000 copies of which are distributed across the North East.
- The opportunity to use the Chamber’s logo and take pride in associating with our internationally regarded brand, seen and heard beyond our region.
Find out more about our membership packages and how you can benefit from being part of the network.
Got a question about membership or accessing any of your benefits? Get in touch.
Contact your relationship manager or the Chamber team on 0300 303 6322.
Meet our members
Keep up to date with the latest from the business network
Members share their successes, news, offers and events keeping you informed on what is going on around the Chamber network
Member Spotlight: Sustainable Business Services
This week we caught up with Sustainable Business Services to find out how they’re going further with Chamber membership…
Chamber survey shows devastating impact of Brexit on EU Trade
One of the first pieces of research into how North East businesses have fared since leaving the EU has shown 75% of respondents had difficulties in trading post Brexit, reporting it had a negative or very negative impact on their companies.
Helping you trade overseas successfully
Our suite of international trade services support you with everything from customs clearances and export documentation, to growing your network around the world. We also offer an accredited international trade training programme, and a series of internationally focussed events.
We run the largest programme of B2B events in the North East with 200+ events across the region each year and over 40 online webinars each month.
From SME’s to multi-nationals we bring businesses together across a range of member events.
Attending one of our events? Don’t forget to tweet us using #NEEChambereventsView all events & webinars
Chamber Global Training Course: Letters of credit and methods of payment
Monday 28th June, 2021 | 10:00 – 16:00More information on event
Roundtable: Engaging Culture & Business
Tuesday 29th June, 2021 | 13:00 – 14:00More information on event
Chamber Online Networking: Member Spotlight
Tuesday 29th June, 2021 | 13:45 – 14:45More information on event
Roundtable: Retrofitting and the skills needed in the North East
Wednesday 30th June, 2021 | 10:00 – 11:00More information on event
Raise your profile with sponsorship
Supporting and promoting members is what we do best.
The Chamber is the largest provider of B2B events in the North East of England.
We provide members with a unique and valuable way to raise their profile and generate new contacts and business, whilst further demonstrating individual support and investment in our great region’s business community.