How we can help…
Our BCC Foundation Award in International Trade runs year-round. It is designed to better equip businesses and increase understanding in the processes of international trade, from incoterms, to customs processing and letters of credit. We also compliment this with bespoke topics not covered by the BCC curriculum, but still expert led. Delegates completing six or more modules are awarded the BCC Foundation Award in International Trade.
Foundation Award in International Trade Modules Covered :
- Understanding Exporting – next course date 18th October 2021
- INCOTERMs – next course date 20th October 2021
- Export Documentation – next course date 25th October 2021
- Rules of Origin – next course date 27th October 2021
- Customs Procedures – next course date 1st November 2021
- Import Procedures and In & Outward Processing – next course date 3rd November 2021
- Letters of Credit & Methods of Payment– next course date 8th November 2021
- Agents & Distributors – next course date 10th November 2021
Pricing per module: Chamber Global member price £125* Standard price £250
*With Chamber Global membership you receive up to 50% off all training modules.
Upskill your employees in international trade procedures or attend one of our Global events
All Chamber training can be covered by the SME Brexit Support Fund, for up to £2,000 of grant funding. PwC are administering the grant on behalf of the UK Government, apply here.
In addition, we can offer bespoke training to meet businesses specific needs.
With our extensive reach and links to industry experts we can provide bespoke training to our members in most areas relating to international trade, taking the hassle and stress of organising this, away. During 2020, we have provided training requested by members on topics including dangerous goods; export licensing controls; and intellectual property.
If you are interested in any of our training courses or would like further information please get in touch email: [email protected]