How we can help…
The BCC Foundation Award is designed to equip businesses and increase understanding in the processes of international trade and runs year-round. Candidates completing six or more modules, qualify for the Foundation Award. We compliment this with bespoke topics not covered by the BCC curriculum, but still expert led:
- Understanding Exporting – next course date 18th October 2021
- INCOTERMs – next course date 20th October 2021
- Export Documentation – next course date 25th October 2021
- Rules of Origin – next course date 27th October 2021
- Customs Procedures – next course date 1st November 2021
- Import Procedures and In & Outward Processing – next course date 3rd November 2021
- Letters of Credit & Methods of Payment– next course date 8th November 2021
- Agents & Distributors – next course date 10th November 2021
- Commodity codes & UK Trade Tariff – next course date 15th November 2021
*With Chamber Global membership you receive up to 50% off all training modules.
We provide bespoke training alongside our network of experts, in most areas of international trade, removing the stress of organising in-house. For example, we’ve delivered training on dangerous goods, licencing controls and intellectual properly. We’re also working to host workshops on topics like commodity codes and health procedures, further supporting you trade internationally.
If you are interested in any of our training courses or would like further information please get in touch email: [email protected]