Our international services
We are committed to helping businesses grow and trade worldwide, successfully.
Our team has a wealth of experience in international trade, we support hundreds of businesses exporting all manner of goods and services, regardless of their size or sector to trade internationally. As well as our in house expertise, we are the delivery partner for the Department for International Trade in the North East. Supporting businesses currently operating internationally and those looking to explore new markets and opportunities. If you would like further information about any of our international services, please get in touch or speak to your relationship manager.
- Export Documentation – Facilitating export from the UK around the world our team provide invaluable expert advice and guidance on trade related issues. For more information on our export documentation service please contact us by emailing: Ecert@neechamber.co.uk
- ChamberCustoms® – The only customs broker in the country to offer a declaration service with direct links to sea, air and road ports and terminals in the UK. For more information on our ChamberCustoms® service please contact us by emailing: Richard.email@example.com
- International training – We run a wide range of nationally accredited training courses on import and export offering the ideal balance between theory and practice. For more information on our international training programme please contact us by emailing: Jack.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Global business network – There are currently 70+ accredited Chambers of Commerce and business groups within the global business network, providing links to key markets around the world. For more information on our global business network please contact us by emailing: Global@neechamber.co.uk
- Chamber Global membership – Our Chamber global package is designed to save you time and money, with specialist account management, optimum discounts on training and documentation and access to international focused insight and events. For more information on the benefits of global membership please contact: Richard.email@example.com
- Influence and Campaigning – with significant investment in our policy and campaign work, we play a leading role in influencing UK Trade policy. For more information on our campaign work please contact us by emailing: Policy@neechamber.co.uk