It is of particular value to those navigating letters of credit, whether frequently, or less often.
Who Will Benefit
Anyone responsible for the facilitation of import or export transactions. Particularly beneficial to delegates working in businesses exploiting or exploring more exotic markets, where more complex trading arrangements are more common.
This course covers the following subject areas:
- Payment methods – overview of options.
- Advance payment / Open account / Documentary Collections
- Letter of credit – why and how to use
- Letter of credit presentations
- Discrepancies – resolving and progressing
This course can include assessments allowing delegates reaching the required standard to achieve two modules for the BCC Foundation Certificate in International Trade.
Durham County Cricket Club
Emirates Durham International Cricket Ground
Chester Le Street
« Back to Events