The changes that were introduced in 2016 mean that achieving AEO status is more relevant than ever to your business and will continue to be relevant when we exit the EU.
Some of the changes from1 May 2016 are:
* mandatory guarantees to cover actual and potential customs debt for most special procedures such as simplified inward processing, authorised inward processing, customs warehousing and temporary storage (TS)
* the requirement by HMRC for all businesses applying to use customs regimes or special procedures to meet the AEO criteria (regardless of whether or not they have AEO status).
* valuation rules for imports
* all communications between customs authorities and economic operators are heading towards being electronic only
The seminar will cover:
* An overview of the AEO process and what it means for your business
* An overview of the UCC and how the changes have affected our existing customs procedures.
As always we are very pleased to have secured Keith Robe, who has over 30 years’ experience in his former role with HMRC to talk about the impact of the UCC to your business and to take your questions.
Please note tickets have been limited to 1 per company.
For more information, or to book one of the limited number of places at this event, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 303 6322 and ask for the international trade team.
Durham County Cricket Club
Emirates Durham International Cricket Ground
Chester Le Street
« Back to Events