The Heathrow Business Summits are unique opportunities for SMEs to connect and trade face to face with Heathrow’s supply chain and connect to growth opportunities locally, nationally and internationally. Heathrow is committed to using its position as a national asset for the benefit of SMEs. As the UK’s hub airport, Heathrow connects businesses up and down the UK to crucial growth markets around the world.
This year Heathrow are hosting six new Regional Business Summits across the UK in addition to the flagship event in November, to appeal to more small British firms and give them insight into Heathrow's major suppliers to help them win new contracts in the future. The airport spends over £1.5bn annually with more than 1,200 suppliers from around the UK and there will be more work on the horizon with expansion. Construction of the runway will be the UK's largest infrastructure project and small and medium-sized businesses will be critical to delivering the £16bn investment.
The North's business summitt will take place at the Newcastle Gateshead Marriott Hotel MetroCentre, the summit is a one day event with 15 minute face to face appointments between suppliers and buyers at Heathrow, with registered businesses allocated to the apprioriate contacts at Heathrow in line with their sector.
- The Heathrow Business Summits each provide a great platform for SMEs to get a foot in the door and capitalise on the business opportunities available at Heathrow.
- Promote your business to Heathrow's supply chain through face-to-face appointments on the day.
- Meet and network with exhibitor partners including the Local Councils and Chambers of Commerce.
- All exhibitors actively support and guide businesses on how to connect and build trade relations into new supply chains at Heathrow.
- A great platform for SME’s to get a foot in the door and capitalise on the business opportunities available at Heathrow.
- Promote your services to businesses within Heathrow’s supply chain who are committed procure from SMEs.
- Meet and network with exhibitors partners including the Local Councils, Chambers of Commerce, Local Enterprise Partnerships, and UK Trade and Investment.
Newcastle Gateshead Marriott Metrocentre
« Back to Events