Who Can Join The Chamber?
The Chamber welcomes into membership any business regardless of their size, age or sector.
Why Should My Business Join The Chamber?
If you join the chamber you can access a whole host of business support services to help cut your costs, raise your company profile, and grow your business. Click to download our brochure and see all of our member benefits.
How Will The Chamber Help My Business?
We are here to provide members with up to date information, advice and guidance, as well as a wide range of high quality business services at substantially reduced rates, all with the aim of enabling your business to grow and prosper.
We also provide a strong networking infrastructure through a varied calendar of events, and an active on line members group, all designed to facilitate interaction between members to help grow and develop your business.
What Benefits Would I Get If I Join The Chamber?
- Reduced costs – preferential rates on chamber services and strategic partner services
- Increased Business Connections – Extensive networking & events programme
- Raised Profile – Press and PR Opportunities
- Business Intelligence – marketing support services and data lists
- Staff Support – Money back towards everyday health costs and access to valuable health services.
- Peace of Mind – Benefits to protect against unexpected legal fees and financial penalties
- Business News – Chamber magazine and E Bulletins
- Have a voice – Lobbying and political opportunities
How do I Join?
Tell us what benefits you want to include and we will recommend the best membership for your business. Click to see the membership packages we have available.