Based: Durham or Newcastle
Employment Basis: Full-time with the use of flexi time
Package: Competitive Salary + Chamber benefits package
Closing Date: 9th December 2019
We seek to recruit a Microsoft Power Platform Developer to join our fantastic Systems team. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a dedicated and hard-working team to take the lead to implement and deliver Microsoft Power Platform products and services across the Chamber to enable us to take full advantage of what is offered by the Power Platform.
North East England Chamber of Commerce is the region’s largest membership organisation, representing 3,000 businesses. From SMEs to multi-nationals, the Chamber brings business people together across a range of member events, to ensure they get access to the best possible support.
For over 200 years, we have been helping businesses and individuals grow their network, knowledge, influence and reach.
What you’ll be doing.
The role will sit within the Chambers Systems team with the main purpose of the role being to take a consultative approach to work with teams across the Chamber to ensure we are utilising the whole range of products and services within the Power Platform to benefit key areas of the business.
- Consulting – covering all aspects; including product demonstrations, analysis, implementation and training of end users utilising primarily Dynamics 365.
- Providing 3rd line support for the Power Platform and working with external support to resolve issues.
- To develop utilising Canvas, Model driven, and web PowerApps
- Working with our Super Users from across the business to continually improve and make suggestions as to our usage of the Power Platform.
- To develop dashboards, reports in Dynamics CRM/365, occasionally with limited PowerBI working closely with the Data Analyst
- Documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ within accurate and detailed scoping documents
- Liaising with partners where necessary to increase capacity or undertake specialist specific projects
- Competitive salary, reflective of knowledge, skills and experience
- A motivating, encouraging environment to work, based out of our recently refurbished modern offices in the heart of Newcastle city centre and just outside of the city centre in Durham with free on site car parking
- Learning and development opportunities to enable progression
- Flexible working
- Working environment in which we promote a positive culture; we enable change, encourage challenge and demonstrate commitment
- 25 days holiday plus 8 additional bank holidays per year
- Pension scheme, combined contributions of 8%
- Health cash plan paid by the Chamber
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 in the cloud
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 modules, and the Common Data Service.
- Microsoft SQL Server understanding
- Ability to create high quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills
- Highly confident in communicating with colleagues, ensuring we find the right solution
- Strong attention to detail and a keen desire to deliver the highest quality solutions to international stake holders
- Using technology to develop the Chambers offering
- Self-Starter with the ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
What we’ve got to offer.
Promoting a healthy work life balance is important to us at the Chamber! We believe that providing an excellent working environment and the tools to perform will enable our colleagues to feel empowered to achieve their goals and be the best they can be. Colleagues are entitled to a range of benefits which include:
What we need to see.
Our team is passionate about the services they deliver, working hard to ensure they achieve desired outcomes. Skills and experience are important but what is essential above all else is character and willingness to learn and make a real difference. It is vitally important that we find the right person who fits into our beliefs and culture here at the Chamber. Specific skills and experience that we’ll be looking for include:
How to apply.
If you feel you have the necessary skills, experience and personality to undertake this role, please forward your CV and cover letter to Martin Potts, People and Performance Manager @ firstname.lastname@example.org