The Chamber with support from Nigel Wright Recruitment are delivering this special Skills, Knowledge and Information event to help make clear the process of finding the right person to join your team, which can sometimes be daunting. This breakfast meeting aims to:
- Clearly explain the planning process around recruitment, and discuss best practice
- Help you gain the skills to articulate your employment opportunity
- What to take into account when advertising your opportunity
- How to effectively interview for your opportunity
- Look at why people apply, and why people leave a role
This event is being delivered with the Chamber by Sue Omerod, Regional Director at Nigel Wright.
Sue has worked in professional recruitment for over 30 years. With a background in commercial, finance, HR and IT recruitment she has worked with clients in many different sectors who constantly face a range of challenges in attracting and retaining staff.
Currently Regional Director with Nigel Wright Group, Sue currently recruits at CIO and IT Director level and has responsibility for clients north of Leeds, over to Cumbria and up to the Scottish Borders.
This event is aimed at anyone with responsibility for advertising and recruiting staff to an organization, or those in line management who wish to enhance their skills when beginning to recruit to their teams.
Please login to book tickets for this event.
Having trouble logging in?
« Back to Events