Posted By North East England Chamber of Commerce
Does your Social Media and Digital plan feel like an ‘Add on’ to your business?
Is it more of a ‘should have’ rather than a core component of your business and marketing strategy?
Have you attended the ‘how to’ training and things are still not working for you?
Have you invested in training your staff and you are not seeing the benefit in your bottom line?
Are you just not seeing the results you want in your business from Social and Digital Media?
The main purpose of this 12 week online Workshop is for you to walk away understanding how digital and social work for your business, how to implement strategies unique to you so that you get the results you want, and to create a Strategy Blueprint, executable Plan and action sheets you can use for all of your marketing and content immediately.
You will be guided through implementing what you learn as you go and have the opportunity to ask questions, access group and technical support, and attend weekly group coaching sessions.
Who should attend?
This workshop will be particularly valuable to managers and their Social/Digital Media Staff where there appears to be some disconnect between the Business and their Social Media/Digital presence.
- Businesses decision makers who want to understand how to use Social and Digital Media with their overall business strategy to promote their brand, generate leads and convert customers
- Businesses wanting to use Social and Digital Media for the first time
- Businesses who may already be using Social and Digital Media and aren’t getting the results they want
- Those who are committed to taking the actions outlined in the training to review and create their strategy, optimise their platforms, manage their content and social media and measure their results
Who should not attend?
- Staff who do not have the autonomy or authority to implement what they have learned
- Businesses who have already decided that Social and Digital Media Marketing will not work for them
- Businesses that are closed to new concepts and ideas
- Businesses wanting results yesterday and who believe Social and Digital are instant ‘magic beans’ answer to their business problems
In this immersive workshop you will:
- Know how to use digital/Social media to attract leads, and convert customers
- Learn the difference between a truly integrated business and one that ‘has a Social Media Presence’
- Know how to create a ‘joined up’ Business and Digital strategy that supports your brand and meets your objectives
- Understand the importance of mobile marketing and how to instantly apply it to your business
- Understand e-commerce
- Optimise your web site
- Refine your core messaging
- Take control of your Google assets
- Create a strategy for your business, brand and digital/social (worth £1200 in consultancy) that you can use as a Blueprint for all of your marketing
- Learn how to make sure your unique proposition, brand and values are represented online
- Understand what will work for your business
- Walk away having had the opportunity to implement your strategy and plan
- Receive templates for content calendars, social media audit and check, social asset optimisation, Digital Plan and more
- Receive weekly training webinars, group coaching and FAQ sessions
What will we cover?
(content subject to change based on feedback from the group)
Linking the Fundamentals to win
- Methodology ------ Core Messaging
- Vision and Mission
Introduction to e-commerce
Optimise Your Web site – web site review, tips and tricks
Your Google assets
- Brand ---- Business Blueprint
Introduction to Sales and Marketing Funnels
- Online ---------- Funnel and Automation Plan
Social and digital Channels
- Objectives ------------- Simplified Content strategy
Introduction to Search engine optimisation
Introduction to Content Marketing that works
- Types of Media and Content
- Content Strategy - Repurposing
- Tools and Techniques
Introduction to Email Marketing
Introduction to Messenger Marketing/Text Marketing
Begins 3rd December 2018 – 9.30
Online using Zoom, training platform and Secret FB Group
15 places available - £447 – this is a 50% discounted price as this is the first time I am running this training.
I am looking for committed entrepreneurs who want to help shape something that works for them and their business.
The advantages of taking part in this specific group is that you will receive more one to one time with me; You get to feedback and influence the content of the programme and tailor it; and you get to be part of a small supportive group. You get to work when it suits you and put in as little or as much effort, feedback and time as you choose, though you also get to be held accountable for progressing through the training.
Everything is recorded so that you have full access to the material which will also be made available for download after editing and after you have completed all of the elements in the 12 weeks.
And you get all of this at 50% off.
How to sign- up
If you are interested, drop me an email at email@example.com and we can arrange a time to chat and discuss next steps.
« Back to Events