Posted By Impeller Assurance And Resilience
The course takes place through a mix of group activities, presentations and group discussions, this practical skills and awareness course is designed to give the delegate:
- A deeper understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect people's wellbeing, including your own
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to appropriate support
All delegates who successfully complete the course will receive a handbook and a certificate from Mental Health England.
Buffet lunch and refreshments are provided.
The training is held at the headquarters of the Tyne & Wear Fire & Rescue Service in Washington, all profits from Impeller are given back to help fund community fire projects within Tyne & Wear.
Tyne & Wear Fire & Rescue Service
« Back to Events