Posted By The LaunchPad Academy CIC
The event is “a conference FOR small businesses BY small businesses” and is aimed at small/micro businesses owners, founders, and solopreneurs looking to take their business to the next level.
This full day event will cover a range of topics from the top industry specialists based in the North East and we aim to make the event fun, interactive and relaxed as possible. Delegates will enjoy a mixture of masterclass workshops and keynote speakers, with everything being delivered in a way that is actionable and easily implemented to help businesses grow and achieve massive success.”
The presentations and masterclasses will help address key common challenges facing small and micro business in 2019: Content Marketing, Sales Strategies, Digital Marketing, Health & Wellbeing, Small Business Finance, & Time Management.
Attendees will hear from thought leaders including:
- Duncan Yellowlees who will introduce you to connected emotional communication
- Kevin Anderson of The Story Edge inspiring you to become confident storytellers
- Tiana Wilson-Buys of Talking Business who will share how she gets things done.
- Kathryn Dishman-Baird of KD Communications explaining how you can create your personal brand strategy
- Victoria Fleming of Buzztastic Ltd who will show how you can progress to the next level with the perfect pricing strategy
- Plus the choice of five masterclasses
IT expert and blogger, Richard Tubb, who was a keynote speaker, said last year’s event “was a fabulous event! What a lovely, warm and welcoming business community we have in the North East!”
Networking also plays a part in the day, but not the usual type of networking. The conference team have come up with techniques outside of the norm, for a relaxed, fun atmosphere, but strategies that they hope will form real relationships with the people in the room, enabling all attendees to make diverse and useful connections.
Serious business content with a lively twist … there’s even prizes to be won!!
To see the full line up and agenda, or to book a ticket visit talkingpointofbusiness.com
The Assembly Rooms
Newcastle upon Tyne
« Back to Events