Posted By Teesside University
Maximise your chances of success by joining us on this fully-funded 2 day 'Developing and Marketing your Innovation' workshop.
Delivered over 2 days, on consecutive weeks (Thursday 13 June and Thursday 20 June), this fully-funded workshop is eligible to Durham-based SMEs, who have a new business or product idea for a business audience.
Further develop your innovative idea(s) through the practical application of the Business Model Canvas (a lean startup tool for developing new or documenting existing business models). Delivered by Omar Al Janabi, Business Innovation Manager at Teesside University.
Building on the output of Day 1 you will build a very practical and logical marketing and PR campaign for your innovation. Delivered by Pascal Fintoni, a business development specialist with over 25 years' experience in marketing and sales.
- - learn how to design and use a SMART sales and marketing funnel to get more enquiries for your innovative solution
- - identify the right sales and marketing activities so you only spend on areas that work
- - create audience personas and design an ideal before, during and after sales experience to create loyal customers
- - develop and use your own sales and marketing funnel by mixing platforms from traditional and digital media
- - get more value from your website, blogging and search engine results by creating the right content
- - explore what the various PR and Social Media tactics are and select the right ‘lead magnet’ options for your business
- - compile a 3-month SMART sales and marketing plan using all the key principles learned during the day
Places are limited so early registration is recommended.
*Please note this requires attendance on both days
Centre for Professional and Executive Development
« Back to Events