Posted By Red Sky Foundation
Shhhh... Tell only your best friends!
Red Sky Foundation presents Bubblicious Brunch, 14:00 to 20:00, Sunday 13th September 2020. "A must go to event" on the North East social calendar!
We'll be taking guests outside for the closing party of Hardwick Hall's Outdoor Summer Sessions 2020. Our VIP NECC guests will enjoy a bottomless brunch of prosecco, lager and free flowing delicious food platters served direct to your own exclusive and socially distanced booth for up to 6 people!
Enjoy the summer vibes with music from our Red Sky Resident DJS Brandon Block & Chris Bungoni and a special guest DJ appearance from Cafe Mambo Ibiza's resident Ryan McDermott. Sit back relax and enjoy a Sunday afternoon as we bring the holiday vibes back from the Balearic White Isle! Its time you have something extra special to look forward to!
Book your booth today for up to 6 guests and you'll be raising funds to help little hearts and their families! Our charitable foundation work to support patients at the Children's Heart Unit in the Freeman Hospital and fund machines and equipment in hospitals across the North East.
Dress code: WHITE!
Health & Safety:
Your health and safety is our top priority at our Red Sky Bubblicious Brunch and we have developed strict measures outlined below:
- Online sales only - no ticket sales on the day
- Track & trace - details will be taken upon booking
- You will be pre allocated your own VIP socially distanced booth with seating and umbrella. Each booth will be socially distanced from others and your inclusive food & drinks will be brought over by staff.
- Strict one way system around the 8 acre site to reduce interaction with others.
- The site footprint has been arranged to ensure social distancing can be maintained so as reasonably possible.
Steggered entry and exit onto the site - you will be given an arrival time and a booth number.
- Temperature checks will be carried out on arrival before entering event area.
- Fully trained stewards and staff on site to maintain strict social distancing.
- NHS trained cleaning team on site to decontaminate before, during and after the event.
- Face coverings and gloves will be available should you wish to use them.
We've worked closely with our partners at Ramside Estates & Hardwick Hall putting together a fantastic event to help us raise more funds for such a worthy cause. We're sure people will be more than ready to enjoy themselves in a safe and socially distanced way.
Hardwick Hall Hotel
Stockton on Tees
« Back to Events