Posted By North East Automotive Alliance
- Eight buying companies confirmed (Nissan, Komatsu, Cummins, Marelli, Nifco, Unipres, Minth Automotive and Magna Exteriors)
- Over 100 1-2-1 meet the buyer local sourcing opportunities delivered in conjunction with Supply Chain North East
- Britishvolt confirmed as keynote speaker
- Interactive technology showcase opportunities
- Business matchmaking
- Increased company profile
- Event for NEAA members and Supply Chain North East participants
Join the NEAA for our first Virtual Meet the Buyer taking place on Wednesday 24th February 2021.
The North East Automotive Virtual Meet the Buyer, brought to you by Supply Chain North East, and sponsored by MAKE it Sunderland, North East LEP and Invest South Tyneside, is for companies operating in the industry as well as those looking to expand into automotive.
The event will look to match-make buyers and suppliers in the areas of plant support, plant technology and business services (i.e. COVID support), offering local sourcing opportunities for the North East supply chain.
Nissan, Komatsu, Cummins, Marelli, Nifco, Unipres, Minth Automotive and Magna Exteriors are confirmed as buyers to date.
We are delighted to be joined by Keynote Speaker Isobel Sheldon OBE, Chief Strategy Officer at Britishvolt who will open the event and will provide an insight into Britishvolt and their plans to develop the UK’s first “gigaplant” to manufacture electric car batteries at Blyth.
The event will also offer innovative and industry-leading companies the opportunity to pitch at a virtual Technology Showcase taking place during the day aimed at supporting plant innovation in the region. The showcase will feature technology that can support low cost automation, energy, industry 4.0. and COVID recovery.
*This is an NEAA members and Supply Chain North East (SCNE) participants event and non-member companies can express interest in joining SCNE here.
Taking place online
Sunderland Enterprise Park
« Back to Events