The masterclasses are a series of four workshops, 3 hours each, via zoom and delivered by industry experts.
- reflect on their current income activity (grants, income generation, fundraising etc)
- explore what income their charity needs over the next 1 to 3 years
- explore different income streams (pros and cons)
- practical skills development in 'better budgeting' including full cost recovery and building reserves.
- develop their own fundraising strategy template
- complete their own fundraising strategy including identification of key milestones
Particpants will be ready to action their new skills and knowledge immediately.
There will be some pre set 'homework' to bring along to the first day of activites that can help practically apply threories explored in the workshop.
For more information and to secure your place please call RHWE on 0191 226 7300 or email us at info @rhwe.org
John Buddle Work Village
Newcastle upon Tyne
« Back to Events