Christmas appeal and rebrand launch success for homelessness charity
Local homelessness charity formerly known as Oasis Aquila Housing have launched a brand new look in time for the start of their annual Christmas appeal.
Author: Oasis Community Housing
Lights on for homelessness. Do you want to be part of ending homelessness in the North East?
More and more people are asking us how they can help support homeless people, they are walking past them on the streets on a daily basis and simply unsure of how they can help. We therefore, have secured 4 dates for Lights on for Homelessness, this event is a brilliant way for those who are keen to learn more about;
- - the work that we do as a charity
- - how individuals, businesses and the community can help END HOMELESSNESS in the North East
- - hear from guest speakers
- - speak with likeminded individuals
- - network with other businesses
- - walk away knowing how to address a homeless person
- - feel empowered to bring back hope
Please click on the link below to book your ticket. Remember there are 4 dates to choose from.