Author: HiThrive Ltd
HiThrive is delighted to be part of the Citylife Business Support Scheme. This new program provides fully-funded support to eligible SMEs in Newcastle, North Tyneside and Northumberland.
Eligible SMEs can access:
- Up to eight hours of free support from Business & IP Centre Newcastle (BIPC) Citylife Experts
- Workshops tailored to specific business needs
- A free events programme based on current business challenges, the funding landscape, resilience, and innovation
The project will run until March 2021.
Who can apply?
To be eligible, a business must:
- Be a small or medium-sized enterprise, located within the local authority areas of Newcastle, Northumberland or North Tyneside
- Must have been trading on and before 11th March 2020
What support can I get?
As a BIPC Newcastle’s Citylife Expert, HiThrive is available to provide eight hours of free advice tailored to individual needs. This could be one-to-one advice and support, delivered online or in person, or it could be a project or piece of work that they would carry-out on your behalf.
Advice ranges from business finance and cash flow to continuity planning and re-focusing business operations. What makes this service different is that it is flexible and based on the needs of you and your business. Popular support topics include:
- how to improve your business performance
- how to perform an audit of your businesses performance
- how to turn around a failing business
- business planning
- business strategy
HiThrive provides one free initial session but, in addition, you can access up to eight hours of free support.
Who are the Citylife Experts?
The Citylife Experts are small businesses or business support organisations who have worked in partnership with BIPC Newcastle, through the Centre’s Experts-in-Residence programme, or have delivered and supported workshops and events organised by BIPC.
How do I apply?
To make an application, simply:
- Go to HiThrive’s Experts-in-Residence page
- Complete the initial appointment form and submit it online
- HiThrive will contact you directly to arrange a meeting (online or in-person)
Want to know more?
Take a look at HiThrive's website for further details and full eligibility criteria.