Utilitywise PLC, working in partnership with North East England Chamber of Commerce, is offering Chamber members energy procurement options ranging from one to five years. It’s all part of a full Utility Management Plan, which will help you reduce your consumption by 20%.
- See how energy efficient your business is.
- See how much energy you are wasting.
- See your energy consumption in the palm of your hand with our mobile energy monitoring app - made just for businesses.
- Stop paying your energy supplier more than you need - get rid of estimated bills and have your bills checked for common errors.
- And get one point of contact for all your energy and water enquiries.
Let us help you reduce your energy spend and give you more time and money to grow your business.
Lesley Weightman, Business Development Manager at Utilitywise PLC: “Utility management and energy consumption costs are something that all businesses are impacted by in their day to day running, regardless of size. Our partnership with the Chamber ensures we can support their members, by giving them access to our services as part of their membership benefits. This enables members to take control of their overall energy management by helping to reduce their overall consumption and associated costs.”
To discuss how Utilitywise can help your organisation and create your very own Utility Management Plan, call 0330 303 3344 or email email@example.com.
“Utilitywise is proud to be in partnership with the North East England Chamber of Commerce, an organisation which champions the region as a great place to do business and helps north east businesses develop strong working relationships and networks. It’s a pleasure to work with the Chamber and their expertise is always invaluable.”
Brendan Flattery, CEO, Utilitywise plc