- New Members - Direct Debit, Cheque, VISA
Membership Renewal - Direct Debit over 12 monthly payments, Direct Debit – One Payment, Invoice payment in 30 days
- All Chamber memberships are for 12 month periods, and are renewed annually unless notice of resignation is given as provided in our articles of association. Any member wishing to cancel their membership may do so by giving notice in writing at least 30 days in advance of their renewal date.
- Export Documentation – Members, payment to be made within 14 days. Non Members, payment to be made at the time of issue or on collection of documents
- eCert Documentation - Members, payment to be made within 14 days. Non Members, payment to be made at the time of issue or on collection of documents
- Missions - Payment on Booking of non refundable Management Fee
- Services and Training Courses - Payment within 30 days of invoice date
- Member - Payment 30 days from invoice
- Event Sponsorship - 30 days from invoice
- Non-Member - Payment on booking
Other Products & Services
- Payment 30 days from invoice
- For the above products make cheques payable to North East England Chamber of Commerce
We can offer payment by Credit Card (we do not charge for this method of payment).