North East Worldwide Ltd has developed a highly innovative project to deliver enhanced Trade assistance to businesses in the Tees Valley Combined Authority area, Expanding Tees Valley presence in International Markets is a significant project.
Scope of Work
Public relations support including:
- Creation of case studies/press releases/news articles
- Accompanying photography
- Identifying additional PR/media opportunities in the Tees Valley Combined Authority area
- Production of digital materials (images, video, testimonials) that can be reproduced for marketing
- Reporting and evaluation
- Any additional communications support and advice required.
We estimate the delivery of a minimum of one case study release monthly with accompanying photography (and video if applicable), with a monthly itemised analysis of coverage.
Potential suppliers should provide quotations which:
- Offer a short overview of their proposed methodology/ intended ways of working
- Illustrate relevant prior experience
- Provide an assessment of the number of days likely to be required for each element
- Requirement and a fixed price for delivery or a matrix allocating resources and setting out individual day rates
- Indicate any prior experience of working with North East Worldwide Ltd and projects supported by the European Development Fund
Suppliers will be selected based on the relevance of their prior experience, declared capacity and value for money.
North East Worldwide Ltd is unable to enter into any dialogue with potential suppliers in any manner.
Quotation submissions must be received by 21st June, with contract award anticipated by 5th July 2018. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org