New Customs Declarations Training designed to prepare businesses and trade professionals for the future of trade.
The Chamber of Commerce network has partnered with some of the leading industry experts to launch brand new Customs Declarations Training designed to prepare businesses and trade professionals for the future of trade.
The way we trade with the EU is about to change, introducing the need for forms and processes not previously required. Up-skilled people are the key to continued training success once the UK leaves the EU.
The Customs Declarations Training programme delivers flexible, bite-sized e-learning modules.
Who is this aimed at?
Anyone who needs an understanding of Customs regimes and how to complete a Customs declaration form.
Course content is based on the following topics:
· Introduction to Trade
· Business Responsibilities
· Export process
· Import process
· Valuation – explanation of the main methods and their application
· Classification – determining the use of commodity codes
· Using Customs Procedure Codes – use of appropriate
· CPCs Export and import controls
· Reliefs Preferences Customs simplified procedures – explanation of procedures and benefits
Chamber members £190 + VAT
Non-members £230 + VAT
The government has announced grant funding is available for businesses that complete customs declarations You can apply for 2 grants to help your business complete customs declarations, in preparation for the UK leaving the EU. For more information and to apply click here.
If you have any questions relating to this course please contact Debra.firstname.lastname@example.org